Grading can be difficult sometimes. Giving feedback can be even harder! I’ve put together some snippets of some key phrases that are good feedback starters.
Smile software has a blog post on the topic of random text snippets.
The snippets can be found here
Some good things to think about in this article. I agree that education (the last trend listed) is behind the ball on the practices of designers and developers.
Since buying an Aerobie Aeropress, we have truly enjoyed coffee again! In fact, I look forward to coffee in the morning more now than ever.
We use the regular brewing method from the 2012 Aeropress Championships:
We worked together for nearly 15 years — and he still laughed at the way I said ‘aluminium.’ (at Steve Jobs memorial)
- wet the filter thoroughly
- put it on the Aeropress filter
- 18.30 grams of coffee, grind coarsely
- use the normal, non-inverted method
- 85°C, 250 grams water
- about 40 grams of blooming water ( +/- 30 sec)
- then poor the rest of the water and press, not pressing all the way
- then serve. simple!
Sir Jonathan Ive, Senior Vice President of Industrial Design, Apple Inc.
At 48:30, see Jonny Ive, give tribute to his friend. Man he could read a contract and make it sound awesome!