If you are into coffee, then this is for you! Via @popsci
Some good things to think about in this article. I agree that education (the last trend listed) is behind the ball on the practices of designers and developers.
My Recurring OmniFocus Tasks
I thought I should share my recurring OmniFocus projects. They are far less elaborate than you might think. I’m probably just embarrassing myself with this, but here we go.
I’ll start with the Daily project:
- “PMR Exercise”. PMR is my meditation practice which I…
Coffee is new again
Since buying an Aerobie Aeropress, we have truly enjoyed coffee again! In fact, I look forward to coffee in the morning more now than ever.
We use the regular brewing method from the 2012 Aeropress Championships:
- wet the filter thoroughly
- put it on the Aeropress filter
- 18.30 grams of coffee, grind coarsely
- use the normal, non-inverted method
- 85°C, 250 grams water
- about 40 grams of blooming water ( +/- 30 sec)
- then poor the rest of the water and press, not pressing all the way
- then serve. simple!
The only purpose of customer service is to change feelings. Not the facts - the way your customer feels.
We worked together for nearly 15 years — and he still laughed at the way I said ‘aluminium.’ (at Steve Jobs memorial)
At 48:30, see Jonny Ive, give tribute to his friend. Man he could read a contract and make it sound awesome!
Shawn Blanc sums it up…